1st In Coffee Egro Zero+ Quick Milk Espresso Machine
Grab 1st In Coffee Egro Zero+ Quick Milk as the first choice for discerning coffee drinkers. Our friends at 1st in Coffee have been hustling to offer top-of-the-line espresso machines from popular brands. This product selection makes finding the perfect espresso or coffee machine online fast and easy. Whether you prefer the ease of a super-automatic espresso machine that grinds coffee beans and brews espresso at the touch of a single button; a single-serve espresso machine that uses pods or capsules and guarantees a great, consistent cup of coffee every time; or prosumer models with advanced features that let you brew barista-quality coffee at home, we have the right machine for your needs. A purchase through links supports this site review, so welcome coffee lovers.
Competitive pricing and free shipping on all orders over $50 have made 1st in Coffee the premier online retailer of all things espresso. 1st in Coffee is also the first stop for expert advice. Their knowledgeable support team is passionate about coffee and available to respond to questions from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week. It’s all part of their commitment to being first in customer service.
Egro Zero+ Quick Milk is an entry-level commercial super-automatic espresso machine. It offers the most durable brewing technology available, two grinders, and a milk fridge. This machine can produce up to 100 espressos or cappuccinos per day. Perfect for offices, hotels, convenient stores, and all self-service environments. Egro, part of the Rancilio Group invented the first super-automatic espresso machine in 1972. Includes 2 grinders and hoppers, centralized hot water, Americano bypass, and Quick Milk fridge.0 % Financing available – Pay only $512 per month for 24 months, Click here to apply.
The various types coffee products offered.
Egro Zero+ Quick Milk Specs
Egro makes several lines of super automatic machine. The Egro Zero+ Quick Milk is a compact, low to mid volume machine made with the finest and most durable components. The Quick Milk is a 1 step machine where any drink can be prepared automatically at the touch of a button. Milk is pumped from the included milk fridge, frothed and dispensed into the serving cup.
Egro Zero+ Quick Milk Features:
- 5.7″ full-color touchscreen display makes using the machine simple. The easy-to-use user interface guides the barista through the choice of products.
- Up to 16 programmable drink selections including cappuccino, latte, ristretto, espresso, coffee, americano, hot water
- NMS – New milk system fully integrates milk preparation allowing one-button cappuccino.
- Centralized hot water with programmable temperature
- The design allows for the preparation of a true Americano
- This commercial super-automatic espresso machine brews premium quality espresso
- Advanced stainless steel 18-gram brew group
- Dual Ditting grinders are top quality
- The rotary vane pump system
- Two 1 Kilo (2.2 pounds) capacity removable bean hoppers
- Manual chute for using pre-ground coffee if necessary
- Made of stainless steel and ABS plastic
- USB port
- 4 LED lights indicate machine status
- Dual spout allows for one or two drinks to be made simultaneously
- Auto rinse cycles
- Easy 2-step automatic daily cleaning program.
- 130 pounds
- Dimensions with fridge: 24″ Wide x 23″ Deep x 31″ High
- UL and NSF certifications
- Requires 2 110 volt outlets, 20 amps
- Self-contained water reservoir
- Water softener highly recommended. Required hardness 2-4 GPG @ 30 – 70 psi
Warranty and Service:
This commercial super-automatic espresso machine includes installation, a one-year labor warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year preventative maintenance service. Warranty and installation on equipment purchased through 1st in coffee are “Guaranteed and coordinated directly by the manufacturer” ensuring the highest level of support and service for your equipment. Warranty requires that water hardness must be maintained at 2-3 GPG. A dedicated water softener/filter is required.
Which is the best?
Well, that really depends on your mood at the moment. Recognizing the almost magical power of America’s favorite drink, we’ve bent our epicurean talents to crafting the most creatively curated concoctions. Indeed, we often find ourselves working into the wee hours – with a punch of this and a sprinkling of that – in an effort to tantalize your taste buds.
To ensure that your order arrives perfectly every time, they pack it carefully and ship it directly to you. Get Egro Zero+ Quick Milk today, click the photo above. For more, shop a wide selection of 1st In Coffee’s from athomecook.com
My Review of Egro Zero+ Quick Milk
I love this machine. Making coffee takes time, and it takes time to get your grind and tamp weight right, but your patience is rewarded drink after drink. Making foam is a breeze. Just as pictured! First of all, you get a quick delivery, so order yours today! Get the pictured machine Egro Zero+ Quick Milk (Aff), or see all machines from 1st In Coffee. Really nice, construction, built right & heavy as an espresso machine should be. Very easy to use & clean. Makes greats espressos, cappuccinos, tea, & hot water. The water reserve is a nice size. This machine should last me a long time and I have purchased from them several times in the past, but during this horrendous Covid-19 Virus Crisis I could not get out to purchase at any stores. Fortunately, purchasing online is quick and easy and I ordered directly. Surprisingly, I was impressed with the customer service keeping me coming back for future purchases. Highly recommended.