1st In Coffee Espresso Machine
Grab 1st In Coffee Jura ENA Micro 90 as the first choice for discerning coffee drinkers. Our friends at 1st in Coffee have been hustling to offer top-of-the-line espresso machines from popular brands. This product selection makes finding the perfect espresso or coffee machine online fast and easy. Whether you prefer the ease of a super-automatic espresso machine that grinds coffee beans and brews espresso at the touch of a single button; a single-serve espresso machine that uses pods or capsules and guarantees a great, consistent cup of coffee every time; or prosumer models with advanced features that let you brew barista-quality coffee at home, we have the right machine for your needs. A purchase through links supports this site review, so welcome coffee lovers.
Key Features Of The Jura ENA Micro 90:
- P.E.P. is Jura’s new pulse extraction brewing process that significantly improves the espresso shot quality of this automatic coffee center.
- The most compact automatic coffee center unit of its kind with One Touch technology to brew multiple specialty coffees at the touch of a button.
- A “traffic light” display simplifies the operation of the Jura ENA Micro 90 One Touch: Green indicates the machine is ready to brew; yellow is programming mode, and red signals cleaning is needed.
- A rotary dial makes it easy to change milk and coffee volumes and strength to ensure the perfect cup of specialty coffee every time.
- A professional-grade conical burr grinder with five fineness settings.
- An automatic ground coffee funnel allows for a simple transition from beans to ground coffee.
Small Size, Big Flavor
Just like the Jura ENA 9, the Jura ENA Micro 90 One Touch is a great automatic coffee center for a compact space. Although it measures just 9.1 inches wide, 12.7 inches tall and 17.5 inches deep, it makes specialty coffees with big flavor.
High Tech, High Performance
The Jura ENA Micro 90 is best described in four words: Minimum size, maximum function. The sleek design features dual, height-adjustable spouts that can be adjusted from two to 5.4 inches to accommodate cups of various sizes. Separate coffee and milk pipes ensure the perfect flavor and state-of-the-art fine foam technology makes fine milk foam to top off every cup of specialty coffee.
With the single touch of a button, the Jura ENA Micro 90 produces espresso, cappuccino, latte macchiato, and café crème. Thanks to a new micro brewing unit, the machine ensures premium espresso. In addition to the impressive range of specialty coffees, the automatic coffee center also dispenses hot water for tea.
Competitive pricing and free shipping on all orders over $50 have made 1st in Coffee the premier online retailer of all things espresso. 1st in Coffee is also the first stop for expert advice. Their knowledgeable support team is passionate about coffee and available to respond to questions from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week. It’s all part of their commitment to being first in customer service.
The brand new Jura ENA Micro 90 One Touch features the world’s first P.E.P.: The perfect espresso thanks to the pulse extraction process of this automatic coffee center. Thanks to One Touch technology, the ENA Micro 90 prepares cappuccino and latte macchiato at the touch of a button.
The various types of coffee products offered.
Jura ENA Micro 90 Specs
- The most compact machine of its kind, less than 9 inches wide & 12.7 inches tall.
- The ENA Micro 90 One Touch features a simple “traffic light” display to guide the user. Green means the machine is ready to brew, yellow signifies programming mode, and red prompts you to take action for cleaning.
- JURA is really raising the bar and its ENA Micro 90 One Touch offers an impressive range of specialties at the simple touch of a button: latte macchiato, cappuccino, café crème, espresso, hot water serving, and milk foam.
- 10 Programmable strength settings
- The rotary dial allows for easy changes to programmed milk and coffee volumes and strength (6 to 10 grams).
- The newly developed micro brewing with the P.E.P. unit ensures espresso quality of the highest standard.
- Professional grade conical burr Aroma g3 grinder. 5 fineness settings. 4.4 oz. bean hopper with aroma preservation seal.
- Height-adjustable spout (2″ to 5½) accommodates a variety of cup sizes
- Automatic tablet cleaning cycle for the brewing chamber.
- Automatic milk system cleaning program with a special container for milk system cleaning.
- Clearyl water filtration system eliminates chlorine taste and the need to decalcify.
- Stainless steel thermoblock heating system with an intelligent preheating feature that ensures each cup is the perfect temperature.
- Automatic ground coffee funnel lets you use ground coffee instead of beans. Great for the occasional decaf.
- Auto-shutoff, Zero Energy Button, and Energy Save Standby Mode make saving electricity easy.
- 37 oz. removable water tank.
- Micro Silver finish
- 1450 Watts, 120 Volts
- 19.4 Pounds – 12.7″ high x 9″ wide x 17.5″ deep
- Made in Switzerland
- 2-year warranty
Which is the best?
Well, that really depends on your mood at the moment. Recognizing the almost magical power of America’s favorite drink, we’ve bent our epicurean talents to crafting the most creatively curated concoctions. Indeed, we often find ourselves working into the wee hours – with a punch of this and a sprinkling of that – in an effort to tantalize your taste buds.
To ensure that your order arrives perfectly every time, they pack it carefully and ship it directly to you. Get Jura ENA Micro 90 today, click the photo above. For more, shop a wide selection of 1st In Coffee’s from athomecook.com
My Review of Jura ENA Micro 90
I love this machine. Making coffee takes time, and it takes time to get your grind and tamp weight right, but your patience is rewarded drink after drink. Making foam is a breeze. Just as pictured! First of all, you get a quick delivery, so order yours today! Get the pictured machine Jura ENA Micro 90 (Aff), or see all machines from 1st In Coffee. Really nice, construction, built right & heavy as an espresso machine should be. Very easy to use & clean. Makes greats espressos, cappuccinos, tea, & hot water. The water reserve is a nice size. This machine should last me a long time and I have purchased from them several times in the past, but during this horrendous Covid-19 Virus Crisis I could not get out to purchase at any store. Fortunately, purchasing online is quick and easy and I ordered directly. Surprisingly, I was impressed with the customer service keeping me coming back for future purchases. Highly recommended.