1st In Coffee Grinder
Grab 1st In Coffee Baratza Vario Coffee Grinder as the first choice for discerning coffee drinkers. Our friends at 1st in Coffee have been hustling to offer top-of-the-line espresso and coffee supplies from popular brands. This product selection makes finding the perfect espresso or coffee whole bean coffee, or supplies online fast and easy. Whether you prefer the ease of an automatic grinder or manual your coffee beans are fresher with better taste when ground right before use. Grinding guarantees a great, consistent cup of coffee or espresso every time. Be a barista and create quality coffee at home, we have the right grinder for your needs. A purchase through links supports this site review, so welcome coffee lovers.
Competitive pricing and free shipping on all orders over $50 have made 1st in Coffee the premier online retailer of all things espresso. 1st in Coffee is also the first stop for expert advice. Their knowledgeable support team is passionate about coffee and available to respond to questions from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week. It’s all part of their commitment to being first in customer service.
The Baratza Vario grinder is a commercial grade coffee grinder for home or commercial use. Perfect for grinding for any type of coffee preparation. The Vario has 3 user programmable grind/dosing buttons. It features top quality Swiss 54mm ceramic burrs and 230 fineness settings. This is an outstanding choice when you plan to grind for more than one type of coffee preparation.
The various types coffee / espresso products offered.
Coffee Whole Bean
Baratza Vario Coffee Grinder Specs
- MAHLKÖNIG ceramic 54mm flat burrs. These burrs stay sharp up to twice as long as steel burrs.
- Electronic Dosing – The Vario grinds on demand, grinding only the amount of coffee you need. Dosing is adjustable to 0.1 seconds (.2 grams). Three user programmable grind time buttons. Simply press the START button and the Vario automatically delivers a precise dose.
- Digital Control Panel – The front mounted control panel with LED display is easy and intuitive. Three programmable buttons allow for grind time setting within 0.1 second (about 0.2 gram).
- Grind directly into portafilter or into 8 oz. ground coffee bin.
- Metal PortaHolder, a Baratza exclusive. Universally adjustable brackets for any portafilter, allows for hands free operation.
- Unique dual cam grind adjustment features two adjustment levers. The right selects Espresso, Drip or French Press (fine, medium or course). The left adjustment lever lets you fine tune the setting for the perfect grind. Over 230 settings available.
- The Baratza Vario coffee grinder grinds fast: 1.6 grams per second set at Espresso, 2.2 grams per second set Course for French Press.
- 8 oz. bean hopper
- Powerful 160 watt DC motor turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation while allowing extended grind times. Equipped with a thermal reset switch to protect circuitry.
- 5″ Wide, 14.5″ High, 7″ Deep — 9 pounds
Which is the best?
Well that really depends on your mood at the moment. Recognizing the almost magical power of America’s favorite drink, we’ve bent our epicurean talents to crafting the most creatively curated concoctions. Indeed, we often find ourselves working into the wee hours – with a punch of this and a sprinkling of that – in an effort to tantalize your taste buds.
To ensure that your order arrives perfectly every time, they pack it carefully and ship it directly to you. Get Baratza Vario Coffee Grinder today, click the photo above. For more, shop a wide selection of 1st In Coffee’s from athomecook.com
Baratza Vario Coffee Grinder
Starting at $479.00
My Review of Baratza Vario Coffee Grinder
I love this coffee grinder. Making coffee takes time, and it takes time to get your grind and tamp weight right, but your patience is rewarded drink after drink. Making foam is a breeze when the grind is just right. Just as pictured! First of all, you get a quick delivery, so order yours today! Get the pictured item Baratza Vario Coffee Grinder (Aff), or see all coffee from 1st In Coffee. Really nice, deep rich flavor. Lots of flexibility and easy to use. You actually need less grind time per cup than timer dictates so you can just adjust for that. Grinder feeds well and after initial static it pretty much shakes out well. Makes greats espressos, cappuccinos, and americanos. This coffee may be my favorite and I have purchased from them several times in the past, but during this horrendous Covid-19 Virus Crisis I could not get out to purchase at any stores. Fortunately, purchasing on line is quick and easy and I ordered directly. Surprisingly, I was impressed with the customer service keeping me coming back for future purchases. Highly recommended.
1st In Coffee Jura E8
1st In Coffee Super-automatic machines
1st In Coffee Jura A9
1st In Coffee Manual machines
1st In Coffee Commercial Machines
1st In Coffee Semi-automatic machines
Refurbished Jura ENA Micro 90 Review
Refurbished Jura E8 Black Review
Thorne – Meriva-SF (Soy Free, Sustained Release) – 120 Capsules Review