1st In Coffee Grinder
Grab 1st In Coffee Compak E10 OD Conic Espresso Grinder as the first choice for discerning coffee drinkers. Our friends at 1st in Coffee have been hustling to offer top-of-the-line espresso and coffee supplies from popular brands. This product selection makes finding the perfect espresso or coffee whole bean coffee, or supplies online fast and easy. Whether you prefer the ease of an automatic grinder or manual your coffee beans are fresher with better taste when ground right before use. Grinding guarantees a great, consistent cup of coffee or espresso every time. Be a barista and create quality coffee at home, we have the right grinder for your needs. A purchase through links supports this site review, so welcome coffee lovers.
Competitive pricing and free shipping on all orders over $50 have made 1st in Coffee the premier online retailer of all things espresso. 1st in Coffee is also the first stop for expert advice. Their knowledgeable support team is passionate about coffee and available to respond to questions from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week. It’s all part of their commitment to being first in customer service.
The “OD” stands for “on-demand,” and these doserless grinders from Compak have the potential to move your home espresso bar or your coffee shop to the next level. Conical grinders have been shown to extract more of what the bean has to offer, and the E10 Master Conic OD and E10 Conic OD bring to you Compak precision grinding in a less complex package and at a more affordable price. The Compak F10 Conic grinders are better suited to be dedicated espresso grinders. The adjustment mechanism of the E10 Master Conic OD and the E10 Conic OD can be more quickly adjusted for other methods of brewing as well.
The various types coffee/espresso products offered.
Compak E10 OD Conic Espresso Grinder Specs
Key Features Common to Both types of Compak E10 grinders
• “Parallel System” grind regulator lock. A small locking screw called the “regulation break” is loosened and the grind can be easily adjusted then locked into position by tightening the regulation break.
• Micrometric regulator allows step-less adjustment of the grind, so critical for getting the very best espresso possible.
• The 1 and 2 “On Demand” buttons can be set so that it is simple to grind and dispense the right amount of coffee each time. This can be done with either the “1” and “2” buttons on the control panel, or by activating the portafilter switch by pressing the portafilter into place with one or two pushes. Less guessing means less wasted coffee.
• Touch control screen gives access to the menu system that allows the user to set the amount of coffee ground each time for a single or double extraction. The day and date, and even a password can be set so wayward hands cannot disturb your settings. All from the LCD display.
• A three-position switch with by-pass allows automatic dosing or manual use of the grinder.
• Universal adjustable height portafilter holder can be set and locked with the included hex key wrench for hands-free grinding.
• Speed is another feature of the precision conical burrs. Depending on the model you choose, coffee for a single espresso can be ground in as little as 1.7 seconds!
Electronic Features Common to Both Grinders
• Multi-language Display
• 3 Modes: Pre-selection – Automatic – Instant
• Total and Partial shot counter
• Notice that it is time to change the Burrs
• Date and time
• Quantity lock configurable by weight ground
Unique Features of the Conic OD Compak E10 grinder
• Electronic fan
Key Specifications of the E10 Conic OD
Motor output – 800W
Revolutions per minute – 325 rpm
Burrs diameter – Conical 68mm
Espresso point production – 15 Kg per hour
Production speed at espresso setting – 7grams in 1.9seconds
Hopper capacity – 1.7 Kg
Height x width x depth – 635 x 215 x 400 mm
Net weight – 16.93 Kg
Unique Features of the Master Conic OD Compak E10 grinder
• Precise dosing
• Double fan
Key Specifications of the E10 Master Conic OD
Motor output – 950 W
Revolutions per minute – 340 rpm
Burrs diameter – Conical 68mm
Espresso point production – 17 Kg/h
Production speed at espresso setting – 7grams in 1.6 seconds
Hopper capacity – 1.7 Kg
Height x width x depth – 715 x 215 x 400 mm
Net weight – 20.5 Kg
Which is the best?
Well, that really depends on your mood at the moment. Recognizing the almost magical power of America’s favorite drink, we’ve bent our epicurean talents to crafting the most creatively curated concoctions. Indeed, we often find ourselves working into the wee hours – with a punch of this and a sprinkling of that – in an effort to tantalize your taste buds.
To ensure that your order arrives perfectly every time, they pack it carefully and ship it directly to you. Get Compak E10 OD Conic Espresso Grinder today, click the photo above. For more, shop a wide selection of 1st In Coffee’s from athomecook.com
My Review of Compak E10 OD Conic Espresso Grinder
I love this coffee grinder. Making coffee takes time, and it takes time to get your grind and tamp weight right, but your patience is rewarded drink after drink. Making foam is a breeze when the grind is just right. Just as pictured! First of all, you get a quick delivery, so order yours today! Get the pictured item Compak E10 OD Conic Espresso Grinder (Aff), or see all coffee from 1st In Coffee. Really nice, deep rich flavor. Lots of flexibility and easy to use. You actually need less grind time per cup than the timer dictates so you can just adjust for that. Grinder feeds well and after initial static, it pretty much shakes out well. Makes greats espressos, cappuccinos, and americanos. This coffee may be my favorite and I have purchased from them several times in the past, but during this horrendous Covid-19 Virus Crisis I could not get out to purchase at any stores. Fortunately, purchasing online is quick and easy and I ordered directly. Surprisingly, I was impressed with the customer service keeping me coming back for future purchases. Highly recommended.