Coopers Cask Coffee Coopers Cask Coffee Mug Default Title
Get Coopers Cask Coffee high-quality coffee including Coopers Cask Coffee Mug Default Title. Sign up on the email list for a gift and a discount. Our friends at Coopers Cask Coffee have been hard at work importing and roasting coffee beans. Cooper Cask learned that over the course of several years, having tried a number of varieties from all over the world. I remember, quite distinctly, being handed a cup of freshly brewed coffee, and then enjoying the time he took researching the tasting profile, origin, and the best ways to prepare and enjoy it. I was hooked, and ever since then, we’ve been enjoying great coffee. A purchase through links supports this site review. A Cooper is the name of the age old profession of building wooden casks, or barrels. There are many myths about coffee, like dark roasts will wake me up and light roasts are weak or how coffee is coffee, just add cream and sugar. But, it is more than just buying coffee beans online, much more.
Once a bean is roasted it has a relative short freshness period, usually a week. After which the flavors start to degrade and oxidize. Grinding coffee beans accelerates this process even faster. That is why Cooper Cask only roasts what is ordered and fresh. The roast date is on every package to show this. The coffee is not roasted in a massive plant where they are bagged and sitting in warehouses and retail shelves for many weeks or months. Why sacrifice a great cup of coffee for convenience? The K-cups have made it very convenient and this creates a huge sacrifice to quality. Just like you wouldn’t buy a loaf of bread that was sitting for weeks or let it sit in your cabinet or counter for weeks on end.Cooper Cask have taken this coffee to the next level, barrel aging. Just like wine, bourbon, rum and whiskey are barrel aged to complement the flavors, barrel aging the unroasted coffee beans in used barrels has enhance and intensify the natural flavor of the beans. With skillfully selected a beans the flavor notes and subtleties will best match and complement the flavors imparted by the aromas left behind in the empty barrels, for this reason I would choose the Coopers Cask Coffee Mug Default Title from Cooper Cask every time.
Your go to morning coffee mug. This is a beefy mug that just works. It looks cool with the red interior, black matte finish exterior. Cooper, Cece and Finley all agree..this is an awesome mug. Two paws up…
Cooper’s Cask Coffee Features
- Coffee aged in recently emptied casks for months before roasting.
- Unlike flavored coffee from syrups and extracts, the barrel aging process absorbs the natural flavors and aromas.
- Creates a distinctively complex new style of coffee.
- Bourbon, Whiskey & Rum Barrel Aged Coffees.
- Shipped fast.
- Coffee that can help ease your day and give you a small escape into happiness.
- I typically use 2 tbsp of whole bean per 6-8 oz of water, ground coarse. You may use more or less depending on how strong you like your coffee.
- Put the coarsely ground beans into your french press.
- Once your water is boiling take it off heat for about 30 seconds before pouring it into your french press.
- Brew for 4 minutes (do not plunge until after 4 minutes).
- After 4 minutes then plunge once and enjoy. Don’t leave the coffee sitting in the french press too long or it may become bitter.
AUTO DRIP COFFEE MACHINE
- Fill your coffee maker’s reservoir with water.
- Use 2 tbsp of beans per 6-8 oz of water, ground fine. You may use more or less depending on how strong you like your coffee. Coffee beans ground too coarse will create a very light coffee with less flavor.
- Once the machine is done brewing try not to leave the coffee pot on the heater. This will ‘cook’ the coffee and give it a burnt taste over time.
- POUR AND ENJOY!
Cooper’s Cask Coffee
A great cup of coffee is good when you can drink it black and notice the subtle flavors of fruits such as berries, or natural sweetness like caramelized sugar, or earthy tones like plum or fresh tobacco. Add the barrel aging and the senses are enhanced to a whole new level. For more, shop a wide selection of Cooper’s Cask Coffee from athomecook.com
Cooper’s Coffee is an artisan roaster who sources single origin beans from all over the world. They emphasize quality through small batch roasting of top notch or Grade 1 beans. This sounds like the foundation of a gourmet coffee company right? Well, Cooper’s also sources used whiskey, rum and wine barrels as part of their process. The premise behind producing some of the best barrel aged coffees involves leveraging the porous nature of coffee beans which allow them to absorb flavors and fragrances from the surrounding environment.
Coopers Cask Coffee Mug Default Title
Starting at $14.95
My Review of Coopers Cask Coffee Mug Default Title
I had ordered from Amazon and it was not as good as advertised. By complaining, Cooper’s delivered a new batch to me and a single origin coffee sampler. Wow what a difference in taste!. This is great fresh coffee. I would definitely order again but I would order directly from Coopers. I am staying away from Amazon for coffee since I have never received a fresh bag of coffee. A fantastic product that I would definitely order again! Get the pictured coffee Coopers Cask Coffee Mug Default Title (Aff), or see all Coooper’s Cask Coffee offerings Coopers Cask Coffee Company. Really nice coffee. For bourbon lovers, it is a no brainer. This won’t likely be for everyone, the concentrated flavor of the barrels these were aged in comes on strong and even a bit harsh or boozy. I loved it, my wife only enjoyed one of three and she’s a bourbon drinker, so your mileage may vary. Get the flavor of choice you won’t regret it and you’ll crave it. Highly recommended!
Featured Cooper’s Cask Coffee Company Selections