Cricut Supplies Cricut Iron -on Glitter, Pink
Our friends at Cricut have been hustling to offer the best Cricut Iron -on Glitter, Pink product selection for crafting. Get creative and put across your message in fun interactive ways. These supplies are created to work perfectly with your Cricut machine. They meet your every need for fit and function. Cricut makes a big offering because their selection is huge. While you’re ordering your sweatshirts, hats, mugs, and other blanks grab the HTV or adhesive vinyl and get it all shipped together. Sign up for their newsletter on the bottom right of their page. You will get new deals straight to your inbox. A purchase from Cricut through these links supports this site. One of the most exciting things about getting a new Cricut is thinking about all the fun things you are going to make and all the supplies and materials you get to buy. But it can be a little overwhelming too. From vinyl to cardstock to iron-on and foil not to mention all the different tools mats and accessories. You will find all the needed supplies directly from Cricut. Click to see the Cricut Sale.
When it comes to materials, spark your creativity with hundreds of premium possibilities, all designed especially for your Cricut cutting machine.
Accessories – Whatever you plan to create, be prepared with these essentials for every craft and crafter.
Cricut® Iron-on Glitter is a decorative heat transfer film that makes apparel and accessories all your own. Personalize everything from sports team wear, t-shirts, and jackets to bags, aprons, scarves, and hats. You can even customize home décor items such as pillows, blankets, basket liners, and wall hangings.
Cricut® Iron-on sheets are made up of two parts. The film is the actual material that will be ironed onto your project, and the liner is the carrier sheet that holds the design in place and protects your iron during the application process.
- One 12 x 19″ roll Cricut® Iron-on Glitter material in Pink
- Complete application instructions
- Coupon for $5.00 off a purchase of Cricut® digital images of $9.99 of more
- For best results, carefully follow the cutting and application instructions found within the Cricut® Iron-on packaging.
- When creating your design, be sure to flip all images prior to cutting so they appear backwards (mirror image).
- Before you cut, adjust your machine settings according to the Iron-on Kiss Cut Guide in the package. (A kiss cut is a cut that only goes through the iron-on film and leaves the liner intact.)
- Using the weeding tool found in the Cricut® Tool Kit can make removing negative Cricut® Iron-on film faster and easier.
- Do not layer Cricut® Iron-on Glitter on top of other Iron-on Glitter film. You can layer Iron-on Glitter on top of Cricut® Iron-on Lite. Iron on one layer at a time, beginning from the bottom layer and working your way up.
- Using the Cotton/Linen setting of the iron provides the best results for most materials. More delicate materials can be protected by using a press cloth or piece of cotton fabric, such as a dishtowel, while ironing.
- To ensure best results, test a piece of Cricut® Iron-on in an inconspicuous part of the item prior to application.
- For longest life, wash and dry the embellished item inside out.
- For use with all Cricut® machines
Measurements for Application on adult apparel:
|Name||2″ – 3″||2″ – 3″||2″ – 3″||2″ – 3″||2″ – 3″||2″ – 3″||2″ – 3″||2″ – 3″|
|Front #||3″ – 4″||6″ – 8″||3″ – 4″||3″ – 4″||8″ – 10″||3″ – 4″||3″ – 4″||3″ – 4″|
|Back #||6″ – 8″||8″ – 12″||10″ – 12″||6″ – 8″||10″ – 12″||6″ – 8″||6″ – 8″||6″ – 8″|
|Shorts #||3″ – 4″||3″ – 4″||3″ – 4″||3″ – 4″|
|Sleeve||3″ – 4″||3″ – 4″|
- When applying to the front corner of a t-shirt or polo, place it 7 ½” – 9” down from the left shoulder seam and 4” – 6” from the center.
- When applying to the front of a sweatshirt, place top of image 3” – 3 ½” below bottom of neck seam.
- When applying to the front of a jersey, place top of image 2” – 3” below bottom of neck seam.
- See the guide to popular logo placement for more placement ideas.
Please review and follow the instructions. Even when following the instructions, results may vary. Use this product at your own risk.
The various types of Cricut Products.
- Cricut Maker Machine – Versatile. Powerful. Revolutionary. Cut hundreds of materials with effortless precision. Cricut Maker® changes everything.
- Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine – Now available in an array of stunning hues and value-packed bundles.
- Cricut Joy Machine – Make a little happiness in minutes. This smart little cutting and writing machine makes it easy to personalize almost anything.
- Cricut Easypress Machine – Heat-transfer success without the guesswork. Whether you’re inspired by iron-on or Infusible Ink™, there’s a Cricut EasyPress™ machine for you.
Spark your creativity with hundreds of possibilities.
Designed especially for your Cricut cutting machine.
Essentials for every craft and crafter.
Tools make every project a pleasure.
Safer, more effective, and beautiful.
Go beyond vinyl and iron-on with basswood, and balsa wood.
Cricut Chipboard, leather, and more.
Experience pro-level personalization at home.
CUTTING MATERIALS (Vinyl, Cardstock, Iron-On, Etc.)
VINYL– if you’re making signs, stickers for car windows, coffee mugs, tumblers, etc. these are the products you will want.
- Removable Vinyl – great for projects you don’t want to last forever. Great for rentals and more!
- Permanent Vinyl – great for projects you want to last, even though wear and tear
- Glitter Vinyl – removable vinyl with sparkle!
- Dry Erase Vinyl– perfect for labeling
- Chalkboard Vinyl – great for making calendars or also for labeling
- Holographic Vinyl – same as basic vinyl but with different colors depending on the angle you’re looking at
- Stencil Vinyl– use this if you want to make hand-painted signs or screen print shirts
- Disney® Vinyl – From Disney® to Star Wars
- Printable Vinyl– great for making stickers
- Patterned Vinyl – From Mickey and Minnie to Star Wars, watercolor, and cute hippos, add some fun designs to your projects
- Place your order
Cricut Iron -on Glitter, Pink
Starting at $11.99
My Review of Cricut Iron -on Glitter, Pink
This was my first purchase of this type. The cost was low, and once I placed the order it arrived a few days later. Over the years I have dealt with a lot of other companies and were used to getting okay quality. But buying directly from Cricut was the Best thing ever! The quality is amazing, the processing time was fast, and the shipping was fast too. I ordered a bunch of different materials for a big project that I created both logos and script. My favorite set of vinyl I have purchased. Easy to use. The color is strong and vibrant. I have tried other makes but I always go back to the Cricut version as it is far superior to anything else. I appreciate the smooth transaction and will be using Cricut for all my future material supplies, so order yours today! Get the pictured supplies Cricut Iron -on Glitter, Pink (Aff), or see all materials Cricut Materials. Really nice, and the design process was super easy. The cost was perfect, the quality and the speed of delivery was unexpected! Only took about a week. Have recommended, and will continue to use.